vendredi 9 mai 2008

The summer is just around the corner !

Last night, I finally finished the first mini-mémoire for the second semester. It is on the concepts of health and disease. I am really relieved. This morning I went to the course of modern French philosophy but happily it was cancelled. The street was filled with people in their summer clothes. I was the only one in a winter jacket. La Place de la Sorbonne was also in a relaxed mood. We are already in summer, or almost.


I stopped by at Vrin, a store for philosophy books, bought "Lectures at the College de France by Foucault" and started to read it at a café in front.


I then walked around le jardin du Luxembourg. It is a season of marronniers (horse chesnuts) in Paris.








                It was a beautiful day !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire