samedi 19 juillet 2008

Another sleepless night?

César (1er janvier 1921 - 6 décembre 1998)


Yesterday, I went to the university for the first time in about two months. Naturally the mood of vacation was everywhere. There were many visiters and the office was closed. I noticed on the bulletin board that the deadline for the mémoire was set for September 9th. Not a single line has been added to the original draft since the beginning of vacation. I have to do something about it. For the last two months I have read related papers and books and taken some notes. I hope something interesting will come out of there. For now I have no idea about how the final version looks like. Do I have to experience another series of sleepless nights? We'll see.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire