jeudi 31 mars 2011

Relaxing all day, reading a new book


I don't know why, but I didn't feel like working yesterday and today. Relaxing all day in the apartment. Unconsciously, I may be relieved by the acceptance of my first paper in this field. Yesterday I received a book Dr. Carl Craver suggested me to read. As I leafed it through, the philosopher author tries to search for a new method for philosophy and for philosophy of science. I find his belief interesting and important that "if what I have to say is not useful to scientists I have not yet done my job right". In other words, his philosophical approach and message have to stimulate scientific activities and thinking. I share his feelings about how philosophy and science are interrelated. It is only the beginning of the book. I may correct this impression and add something else later.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire